This week Steve starts us off by talking about this past holiday weekend’s open houses and how they went. We cover the NW Seattle area numbers and they have us asking “Where are all the Sellers?” Inventory is quite low, possibly due to the holiday, but Buyers are definitely out there, probably because of the still phenomenal interest rates.
Have you been thinking about selling your home? Give us a call well before you are ready! Typically when our clients contact us 6 months to a year before they are ready to sell, we have the time to go through our entire Certified Listing Process which makes the entire home selling experience stress free!
Steve ? (c) 206-769-9577 ?firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandra ? (c) 206-271-7100 ?email@example.com
Curious what your home is worth in today’s hot Seller’s market? ?
Visit https://www.brennerhill.com/go/home-value/ for a free, no obligation market analysis report emailed directly to you.
We hope you enjoy your week!
-Steve & Sandra
You can learn more about us at the links below:
Website – https://www.brennerhill.com/
Zillow – https://www.zillow.com/profile/Brenner%20Hill
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BrennerHill
Twitter – https://twitter.com/brennerhill?lang=en
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/brennerhillrealestate/
Google – https://g.page/BrennerHill?share
Seattle Area Real Estate Brokers
Steve Hill and Sandra Brenner
Windermere Real Estate
12250 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle WA 98133
– So welcome to week 64 of our Monday Market Update. We hope everybody had a great Memorial Day weekend. Sandra and I had open houses this weekend and mine was extremely busy on Saturday a little bit less on Sunday for our open houses. We never know what to expect with a three-day holiday weekend but we are always open to doing open houses for our clients. So that’s it. We had a great weekend.
– Yeah, so my question to everybody is where are the sellers this past week? We had only 40 new listings come on the market.
– I know!
– That’s crazy.
– Crazy low, yeah. To keep it in perspective, the previous week we had 115, so big, big difference. However, like Steve said, busy open house. Buyers were still really active. We had 100 homes go under contract. 90 went pending, 10 went pending inspection. Again versus 78, the previous week. So all of that activity definitely brought down our inventory. Previous week, we had 185 homes available as of Monday morning, we had 126 homes available for sale. And of those 68% have been on the market for 10 days or more. And their average days on market were 43. So there’s still a lot of opportunity out there for buyers. And we did have 58 homes close 64% of them sold for over asking 12% sold below asking. So again, things are selling things are moving really fast. Interest rates are still really good, which is probably why we had so much buyer activity over the weekend right? 3.125% for 30 year and jumbo, man jumbo money is cheap 2.875% So get out there people pretty much everything in Seattle’s probably a jumbo loan right?
– Right, definitely. But that’s a great rate.
– I wanna add to everybody that’s thinking about selling their house in the future. Please give us a call. We have so many people that call us last minute and we’re always rushing to get their home ready. You will save yourself a lot of grief. A lot of time If you get us in six months or a year ahead of time we do it for people all the time that way. And when they get ready to sell their house in January, February, March, April, May in the spring they are ready and there is no stress. So call us. We want to help your home sell quickly. And as they always say for top dollar, right? We do try to get that for you too. So anyways, have it a great week, enjoy the sun and we will talk to you on our next Monday Market Update.
king county open houses
open houses seattle covid
are open houses allowed in washington state
open houses near me
redfin open house covid
redfin seattle open houses
Greater Seattle Open Houses
taxes on selling a house in washington state
selling a house as is in washington state
seller closing costs seattle
real estate excise tax
cost to sell a house in seattle
how much does it cost to sell a house in seattle
Seattle Is A Sellers Market – Sell Your Home Now For More
How to Sell your Home in Seattle
When is the best time to sell a home in Seattle?
buying a house in seattle reddit
buying a house in seattle 2021
cheap houses for sale in seattle washington
cost of buying a house in seattle
worth buying a house in seattle
seattle homes for rent
seattle housing market
cost of selling a house in wa
seattle home prices dropping
seattle real estate market forecast 2021
seattle real estate market forecast
seattle real estate trends
seattle real estate news
seattle housing market crash
seattle real estate market 2021